Coming from Perl and familiar with CPAN, I’d like some info about
Basically, do I trust where the libraries are installed?
For example, I have installed the Liquid plugin (./script/plugin install
http://liquid-markup.googlecode.com/svn/trunk ) and the installation
directory is vendor/plugin/svn.
To me, this doesn’t seem to be correct. Surely it should
be vendor/plugin/liquid. I don’t want to install libs as gems as I just
them application specific. I also don’t need SVN tips, I know how to
an installation directory. My question is, what do I trust?
As an aside, I’ve installed RedCloth but I could only find it as a gem,
it possible to install a gem as a plugin? I’ve found these repositories
- Technoweenie http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/
- Core Rails http://dev.rubyonrails.org/svn/rails/plugins/
- Rails Wiki http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/plugins
- Topfunky http://topfunky.net/svn/plugins
- Plugin Directory http://www.agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/index
100% naturally selected. 0% designed.