I have a peculiar scenario that I don’t know how to debug, or get to the
bottom of, and need some insight.
- Rails 2.3.2
- rspec 1.2.6 & rspec-rails 1.2.6 (vendored gems)
- mocha 0.9.5 (vendored)
- I have expectations setup in a before block, as well as in the
- Running the suite on it’s own, everything runs perfectly and passes
- Running rake spec, the expectations in the examples aren’t met, but
expectations from the before blocks are (for controller specs and model
- Running rake spec:controllers, same as above
- Running rake spec:models, not the same as above, works exactly as
I’ve got other controllers with almost identical expectation setups that
work no matter how they are run. In my case it seems that one
specs fail horribly, and it’s something I cannot yet trace.
I’m hoping someone can shed some light from experience, or onto the
internals, so I can dig this out and solve the issue.
I’m in IRC as well, but it seems very much like an idle space at the