IEEE Access (free) article on 60 GHz T/R converter for USRP

An article has been published in IEEE Access (free, open access IEEE
publication) on a 60 GHz front-end for USRP
N2000/N210. There’s a video on the abstract page, and a link to the pdf
of
the article. the video demonstrates
2x2 MIMO using linear polarization:

The authors state they have released the hardware T/R and controlling
software as open source. However I’ve not
been able to yet locate that file:

open_source_60GHz.tar.gz

which is said to be located in a supplemental file released with the
article.

– Tom, N5EG

Per has been an active member on this list for a long time, maybe has
something to add to this (CC’d in case the first message got lost). Per,
any chance the paper will be available minus the paywall?

In any case, this looks pretty nifty!

Cheers,
Martin

On 09.05.2015 14:20, Martin B. wrote:

Per has been an active member on this list for a long time, maybe has
something to add to this (CC’d in case the first message got lost). Per,
any chance the paper will be available minus the paywall?

Apologies – this is open access already. Guess I’m just so used the
IEEE paywall at this point.

Cheers,
Martin

Thanks for the interest!

I don’t know why the file open_source_60GHz.tar.gz isn’t there. I sent
it multiple times during the review and publishing process. Also the
second author Ramin Fardi of bluewave microsystems isn’t properly
credited as an author on the webpage. Without him the work would not
have been possible.

If you want the file, open_source_60GHz.tar.gz, send me an email
off-list ([email protected]) and I will give you a link where you
can download it.

Cheers,
Per