This is the second release of id3lib-ruby.
- Overhauled direct access methods
- Remove frames by setting them to nil, e.g. tag.title = nil
- Removed methods for rarely used frames.
- All methods use strings now, no special cases like track anymore.
- Explicit call of to_s in set_frame_text.
- More unit tests
- Added method invalid_frames which is useful to detect invalid frame
data before calling update!.
id3lib-ruby provides a Ruby interface to the id3lib C++ library for
easily editing ID3 tags (v1 and v2) like with pyid3lib. Because the
extension is based on SWIG, already most of the features of id3lib are