HTML Scraping Using WWW::Mechanize

Recent discussion here on HTML parsing and using Michael N.'s
outstanding Mechanize library prompted me to straighten up some code and
write up an explanation of how I parse CafePress pages to build the
rubystuff.com Web site.

I’ve put the draft up at:

http://neurogami.com/cafe-fetcher/

Not sure if that will be the long-term home, though.

Comments welcome.

James B.

http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools

Super! Thanks James.

“James B.” removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote in message

On Dec 3, 2005, at 10:59 PM, James B. wrote:

Recent discussion here on HTML parsing and using Michael N.'s
outstanding Mechanize library prompted me to straighten up some
code and write up an explanation of how I parse CafePress pages to
build the rubystuff.com Web site.

Dude. You rule. Thank you!

–Steve

On Dec 3, 2005, at 10:59 PM, James B. wrote:

Comments welcome.

James B.

James-

Thank you! Very nice article with good info thats a bit hard to find

elsewhere.

Thanks-
-Ezra Z.
WebMaster