I’ve used USRP1 and GR 3.1.3 since 2007. Now I try to move to USRP2 and
The most important reason is that I hope to have more bandwidth and to
access timestamp information of sampled data.
The thing is that GR and USRP2 architecture looks evolved so much since
I’ve written my own codes based on benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py
I’m sure that this is an initial gr_block and flowgraph architecture of
Can I use this gr_block architecture with UHD?
What I’ve done so far are
- having USRP2 and WBX d’board
- update firmware and fpga codes for raw_Ethernet to support USRP2+WBX
- run usrp2_fft.py to check USRP2 connection
- checkout UHD codes from
- build UHD codes
- update new firmware and fpga codes for UHD
- run a simple example in /opt/uhd/build/example
Now, what I want to do is to build a simple example such as
and ‘benchmark_tx’ using UHD with gr_block. Would you please give me a
how to build this system? If you have any so simple example, it would be
helpful for me.
View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuRadio mailing list archive at Nabble.com.