How to set a master clock rate on USRP B200

Hello All Gnu Radio user, To use a 2 TX, I want to change a clock rate
to an accepted one, under 30.72 MHz. I use the API with uhd_usrp_probe
and it works only for this command. Can you give me the idea or python
code to use this argument parameter with a python flowgraph?
–args="master_clock_rate=28"Thanks.

“device args” parameter is not in the UHD USRP source/sink block?There
is
only ‘Device addr’

On 05/23/2014 12:23 PM, raf raf wrote:

Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
Discuss-gnuradio Info Page
In GRC, where it has a “device args” parameter, that’s wher this
master_clock_rate=28e6 should go. I assume you meant 28e6, rather than

Everything is in Hz, and there’s no way the B200 can go down to a
clock rate of 28Hz.

There is a device args field in the current version of GNU Radio, so
this might be where the confusion comes from.

On 05/25/2014 11:39 PM, jason sam wrote:

“device args” parameter is not in the UHD USRP source/sink block?There
is only ‘Device addr’

Sorry, I meant Device Addr

On 26.05.2014 08:43, Marcus M. wrote:

There is a device args field in the current version of GNU Radio, so
this might be where the confusion comes from.

Yes, for the record: In UHD, ‘args’ and ‘addr’ (address) are the same
thing. So, this is an addr: “type=b200,master_clock_rate=28e6”. Clearly,
this is both an address and an argument, which is where confusion can
come from.

  • Martin

Thank you,
In GRC, I changed Clock Rate (Hz) by giving a value of 28e6 and it works
now.

Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 23:41:01 -0400
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to set a master clock rate on USRP
B200

  wrote:

  "device args" parameter is not in the UHD USRP
    source/sink block?There is only 'Device addr'

Sorry, I meant Device Addr

    On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Marcus
      D. Leech <[email protected]>
      wrote:

             On 05/23/2014 12:23 PM, raf raf wrote:

                  Hello
                        All Gnu Radio user,

                        use a 2 TX, I want to change a clock rate to
                        an accepted one, under 30.72 MHz. I use the
                        API with uhd_usrp_probe and it works only
                        for this command. Can you give me the idea
                        or python code to use this argument
                        parameter with a python flowgraph?

                   --args="master_clock_rate=28"

                  Thanks.

Discuss-gnuradio mailing list

          In GRC, where it has a "device args" parameter, that's
          wher this master_clock_rate=28e6  should go.  I assume you
          meant 28e6, rather than 28.

              --

Marcus L.
Principal Investigator