How to integrate video flash player into the rails app

How to integrate video flash player into the rails app. I have to load
some video to my site and play them using a flash player
http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=flash_video_player. can any point in
correct direction.
Also can any give me or point me to a free tutorial on RHTML.

-ciao
AG

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk