How to install python-numpy&&libboost on Ubuntu system

Hi:

Have anyone use Ubuntu(6.1) system to install gnuradio?

When I use “synaptic” to install “python-numpy”&&“libboost”, that I
can’t
search the two package.

I try to download python-numpy-ext, but I can’t success to install.

He tell me:

Error:Dependency is not satisfiable:python-numpy

How can I do?

Thanks.

On 2/1/08, JackyYang [email protected] wrote:

Have anyone use Ubuntu(6.1) system to install gnuradio?

Error:Dependency is not satisfiable:python-numpy

Please enable the “universe” and “multiverse” repositories in Synaptic.


Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC
http://corganenterprises.com/

Hi:

I try to enable the “universe” and “multiverse” repositories, but it is
not
use.
I try to ask someone on internet, that he is use Ubuntu 7.04.
He can search the “python-numpy” in the Synaptic, he say maybe Ubnutu
not
support python-numpy at 6.10.

And I try to use “apt-get” command to installed, but the same result
too.

If I use Ubnutu 7.04 to install GNURadio, is it ok?

JackyYang wrote:

If I use Ubnutu 7.04 to install GNURadio, is it ok?

I’d recommend 7.10 for reasons unrelated to GNU Radio.


Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC
http://corganenterprises.com

Hi,

Follow :
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/NumpyInstall

and you will get red of this problem.

Regards,

Firas

JackyYang [email protected] wrote: Hi:

I try to enable the “universe” and “multiverse” repositories, but it is
not
use.
I try to ask someone on internet, that he is use Ubuntu 7.04.
He can search the “python-numpy” in the Synaptic, he say maybe Ubnutu
not
support python-numpy at 6.10.

And I try to use “apt-get” command to installed, but the same result
too.

If I use Ubnutu 7.04 to install GNURadio, is it ok?

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs