How to get TinyMCE editor value( text content)


#1

Hi everybody !

I included one tinymce editor in my rails application. But I cant get
the textarea content from the tiny editor. I dont know how to include
the submit button .

And also I wrote a javascript for getting the textarea content when the
user press the enter button. Its also not working. Why it is.

tinyMCE.init({
mode : “textareas”,
});

TinyMCE.

function submit_on_enter(e)

{

var key;

if(window.event)

key = window.event.keyCode;

else

key = e.which

if(key == 13){

sendmsg();

$('msg').value='';

}

return(false);

}

Above Javascript is for getting the textarea content when the user press
“Enter”----- But its not working . More interestingly, if I use ordinary
textarea( without tiny) the above script works fine.

Can anyone help how to i can get the tinymce editor text area value when
the user press enter. Please.

Thanks with regards,
Veeraa


#2

You also wrote a javascript? nice for you! I wrote a C++ line once in my
life “write(‘Fuck Off’)”

Yours very sincerely truly,

Joshua

Veera S. wrote:

Hi everybody !

I included one tinymce editor in my rails application. But I cant get
the textarea content from the tiny editor. I dont know how to include
the submit button .

And also I wrote a javascript for getting the textarea content when the
user press the enter button. Its also not working. Why it is.

tinyM


#3

Guest wrote:

You also wrote a javascript? nice for you! I wrote a C++ line once in my
life “write(‘Fuck Off’)”

Yours very sincerely truly,

Joshua

what do you mean…


#4

Loosely translated, Joshua’s mother should have spent less time
fellating the family dog, and more time investigating ‘better late than
never’ abortion techniques.

Rover might disagree though.

Veera S. wrote:

Guest wrote:

You also wrote a javascript? nice for you! I wrote a C++ line once in my
life “write(‘Fuck Off’)”

Yours very sincerely truly,

Joshua

what do you mean…