I am trying uhd with my usrp1. However, when I do cmake, it reported
that “usrp1 support disabled by configure flag”.
usrp2 is enabled.
It seems to me usrp1 is disabled by default?
If I need to give some flags to cmake to enable usrp1?
I have no experience in cmake before.
~/uhd/host/build$ cmake …/
– Checking for git
– Checking for git - found
– Version: 20101102.160520.082f619
– Using install prefix: /usr/local
– Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
– Checking for rst2html (docutils)
– Checking for rst2html (docutils) - found
– Enabled generation of HTML manual.
– Enabled generation of Doxygen documentation.
– Python checking for Python version 2.6 or greater
– Python checking for Python version 2.6 or greater - found
– Python checking for Cheetah templates 2.0.0 or greater
– Python checking for Cheetah templates 2.0.0 or greater - found
– Has USB support - found
– Configuring interface address discovery…
– Interface address discovery supported through getifaddrs.
– Configuring USRP1 support…
– USRP1 support disabled by configure flag
– Skipping USRP1 support.
– Configuring USRP2 support…
– USRP2 support enabled by configure flag
– Building USRP2 support.