How set background image inside <td > tag dynamically


#1

how set background image inside

tag dynamically - plz help me

#2

Vijayendra A. wrote:

how set background image inside

tag dynamically - plz help me

Statically, it’s like style =
“background-image:url(/images/wiki/skyRamp.png)”

Dynamically, it might be page[‘td_id’][‘style’].backgroundImage =
“url(…)”

Someone should check my JavaScriptGenerator syntax, but that’s where I
would start…


Phlip
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!


#3

Phlip wrote:

Vijayendra A. wrote:

how set background image inside

tag dynamically - plz help me

Statically, it’s like style =
“background-image:url(/images/wiki/skyRamp.png)”

Dynamically, it might be page[‘td_id’][‘style’].backgroundImage =
“url(…)”

Someone should check my JavaScriptGenerator syntax, but that’s where I
would start…


Phlip
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!

if i wanted to code this insdie <%= %> how to code


#4

Vijayendra A. wrote:

if i wanted to code this insdie <%= %> how to code

Oh, that kind of “dynamic”!

Here’s my output:

(I built that with Builder::XmlMarkup, not ERb. Don’t try that until
you learn more programming!)

Now you can put the <%= %> anywhere in there that you like, replacing
as much or as little of the source as you need, so long as ERb can
read it and generate well-formed HTML.

To vary just the image itself, try this:


Phlip
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!


#5

thanks

but its not working

Phlip wrote:

Vijayendra A. wrote:

if i wanted to code this insdie <%= %> how to code

Oh, that kind of “dynamic”!

Here’s my output:

(I built that with Builder::XmlMarkup, not ERb. Don’t try that until
you learn more programming!)

Now you can put the <%= %> anywhere in there that you like, replacing
as much or as little of the source as you need, so long as ERb can
read it and generate well-formed HTML.

To vary just the image itself, try this:


Phlip
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!


#6

Vijayendra A. wrote:

thanks

but its not working

Start a new thread with a new subject line, and post your code here.


Phlip
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!