From: manjusha [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 12 April 2013 2:01 AM
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how is file source assigned to payload

I see the following code from packet_utils.py
def make_packet(payload, samples_per_symbol, bits_per_symbol,
access_code=default_access_code, pad_for_usrp=True,
whitener_offset=0, whitening=True):
print “payload_123”,payload
When i try to print payload,it prints the text from my source file.I
wanted
to know,in which program is the source_file assigned to payload
parameter.

Although i give a different name to the payload,the data is printed…Can
you please explain how are the declarations done?!

Thanks.