How can I call my own block from python

Hello
I am trying to write my own block. I wrote the required files and then
worked the below statements sequentially in the terminal
-bootstrap
-configure
-make
-make check
then at the end I get

  • ran 2 tests in 0.004s
  • OK
  • PASS: run_tests
  • 1 test passed
    I saved the files related to this block on desktop and called it
    my_block.
    But now I am trying to call this block to python but i can’t. Every time
    i get en error ‘no such module is defined’.
    What can i do now? Is there any thing i missed?
    Thanks your supports.

Try running “sudo make install” after make check?

Kunal

2010/10/27 mer gnay [email protected]

Try :-

make install