hoe version 3.2.0 has been released!
- doco: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- other: http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you
manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic
plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with
plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement…
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.2.0 / 2012-11-09
3 minor enhancements:
- Added flog_method and defaulted it to max_method
- Changed flog_threshold to 20, 2x the industry average. Be strong.
You can do it.
- Hoe#timebomb will now default finis/start values to 1/1 and 12/31 of
the current year if not specified.