hoe version 1.1.4 has been released!
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It
generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, and deployment.
- announce - Generate email announcement file and post to
- audit - Run ZenTest against the package
- check_manifest - Verify the manifest
- clean - Clean up all the extras
- debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
- default - Run the default tasks
- docs - Build the docs HTML Files
- email - Generate email announcement file.
- install - Install the package. Uses PREFIX and RUBYLIB
- install_gem - Install the package as a gem
- multi - Run the test suite using multiruby
- package - Build all the packages
- post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
- publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge
- release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
- ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing
- test - Run the test suite. Use FILTER to add to the
- test_deps - Show which test files fail when run alone.
- uninstall - Uninstall the package.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe
= 1.1.4 2006-11-12
Added need_tar and need_zip to customize package requirements.
Extended spec_extras to take procs as values. Passes in named
Removed test from require_paths. I thought I already parameterized