hoe version 1.1.2 has been released!
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It
generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, and deployment.
- announce - Generate email announcement file and post to
- audit - Run ZenTest against the package
- check_manifest - Verify the manifest
- clean - Clean up all the extras
- debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
- default - Run the default tasks
- docs - Build the docs HTML Files
- email - Generate email announcement file.
- install - Install the package. Uses PREFIX and RUBYLIB
- multi - Run the test suite using multiruby
- package - Build all the packages
- post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
- publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge
- release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
- ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing
- test - Run the test suite. Use FILTER to add to the
- uninstall - Uninstall the package.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe
Added -d and -t flags to sow to make dev or trunk subdirs for p4
and svn projects.
Added install_gem to further test gem builds.
Added test_globs to customize your test file list.
Removed demo.rb from clean_globs. I’m torn on this one.
Fixed bug in install rule.