hoe version 1.0.5 has been released!
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It
generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, and deployment.
- audit - Run ZenTest against the package
- clean - Clean up all the extras
- debug_gem - Show information about the gem
- default - Run the default tasks
- docs - Build the docs HTML Files
- install - Install the package. Uses PREFIX and RUBYLIB
- multi - Run the test suite using multiruby
- package - Build all the packages
- publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge
- release - Package and upload the release to RubyForge
- test - Run the test suite. Use FILTER to add to the command
- uninstall - Uninstall the package.
- upload - Upload RDoc to RubyForge
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe
= 1.0.5 2006-10-03
Removed Manifest.txt from rdoc and added title.
Added changeset support.
Added spec_extras for easy gemspec attribute setting.
Added release_notes, changeset setting for releases.
Added paragraphs_of utility method.
Added email and rubyforge news announcement tasks.
Url attribute may now be an array of urls.