Hey all I just made a site which has a lot of solutions to common errors with rails!

It’s a blog where I run into a bunch of common or edge cases and I
actually
figure them out!

Setting up rails with nginx
figaro and capistrano
and a bunch of other topics… I will be posting weekly depending on how
many road blocks I actually do hit

its located at http://blog.staycreativedesign.com

Just trying to give back to the community which has given so much to me
in
terms of helping me get where I am today!

Good job Gustavo.

Wale
railsfever.com

Yes, well done, indeed. :smiley:
We should all write more about stuff we learn.
Mine is at http://swaac.tamouse.org but I don’t want to steal Gustavo’s
thunder. Go see his!

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 7:18 PM, Gustavo Pares
[email protected]

Nice! Thank you for sharing your learnings, hope you can motivate more
people to do the same!

Julio.

<[email protected] mailto:[email protected] > wrote:

It’s a blog where I run into a bunch of common or edge cases and I
actually figure them out!

Setting up rails with nginx

figaro and capistrano

and a bunch of other topics… I will be posting weekly depending on how
many road blocks I actually do hit

its located at http://blog.staycreativedesign.com

Just trying to give back to the community which has given so much to me
in terms of helping me get where I am today!

Groups “Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
an email to [email protected]
mailto:[email protected] .
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
mailto:[email protected] .
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/0379ea20-4024-429e-856c-cd7674564e0b%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/0379ea20-4024-429e-856c-cd7674564e0b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.