[HELP] strange result in production mode on remote server cannot find why it happens [rails 3.2.12]


#1

I have a simple localization which is not working correctly for one
language in ‘production’ mode … ( fine in dev, and fine in env
production
on localhost )

in the view ( haml)
= I18n.t(:is_written_by, scope: ‘posts’, author:
post.blogger_display_name)

in locales
posts.en.yml
posts:
is_written_by: "%{author} on "
posts.fr.yml
posts:
is_written_by: "%{author} le "

with post.blogger_display_name => ‘Isabelle’

In console : Dev mode or Production mode , on localhost : cool

I18n.locale => :fr
post = Post.first
I18n.t(:is_written_by, scope: ‘posts’, author: post.blogger_display_name)
=> "isabelle le "
I18n.locale = :en
I18n.t(:is_written_by, scope: ‘posts’, author: post.blogger_display_name)
=> "isabelle on "

But after deployment, … I got a "“translation missing:
fr.posts.is_written_by” when locale is :fr , and fine display when
locale
is :en…
I deployed and redeployed again… no way , same error …
I tried to debug with a remote console, in production mode … same
issue

I am lost … what should I do next to find where this issue is located

thanls for help


#2

changed the scope => :posts to :posting
Destroyed & re-created the yaml files then deployed again … running
fine
should be a conflict w :posts key …
no time for further enquiries …

Le mardi 12 fvrier 2013 14:26:04 UTC+1, Erwin a crit :