Help running IronRuby tests

I’d like to know how to run the unit tests, so I can check if my change
broke anything. The test harness is a little weird, in that it wants a
bunch
of strange environment variables and paths. For example, trying “ruby
run.rb”
in tests\ironruby gives:

tests/ironruby/common.rb:25: undefined method +' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from run.rb:5:inrequire’
from run.rb:5

The stack trace points to this code in common.rb:

MERLIN_ROOT     = get_environment_variable('MERLIN_ROOT')
TEST_DIR        = MERLIN_ROOT + "/Languages/Ruby/Tests"
CORECLR_ROOT    = MERLIN_ROOT + "/Utilities/Silverlight/x86ret"
ROWAN_BIN       = get_environment_variable('ROWAN_BIN')

Where the “TEST_DIR” assignment fails. Anyone know a simple way to get
the
test harness running? I’d be glad to test any instructions :slight_smile:

Justin

Haibo on my team is working on a fix for this. We should have something
for you by end of day tomorrow.

Thanks,
-John