From: “anirudh2059.” [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 1:53 AM
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help required --Urgent–F led light glowing
and
D led light is not glowing

On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 22:53 -0800, anirudh2059. wrote:

Hi

When I port the firmware and the u2_rev3.bin downloaded from the repository
everything works fine. But when i compile the usrp2 code (successful
compilation) and I port it with my firmware, there is a problem. The
problem is the F led light glows and the D led light does not glow. I am
using ISE 12.3 version and the size of the u2_rev.bin is 842.4 kb.

What commands are you using to compile it? Which git branch are you
compiling? Are you using stock firmware or have you modified it? Are you
using the ise12 branch?

If you explain your problem clearly and in detail we will be able to
diagnose it.

–n

Where is the ISE 12 branch? Because when you download the repository,
they
don’t have ISE 12 folder. The top file is in fpga/usrp2/top/u2_rev3
path.
How to know is it ok for ISE 12? Which verilog file is only for ISE 12.
Verilog is verilog, it suppose to be ok for all version of ISE, no?

Gab

From: “Nick F.” [email protected]

using the ise12 branch?
Discuss-gnuradio Info Page