Help about using gr-air-modes

Hi,

I am using gr-air-modes for decoding the air plane signal with USRP.
I’ve
successfully used the “modes_rx” and “modes_gui” for decoding the mode-S
packets.

However, it seems that the modes_rx or modes_gui can’t provide the
timestamp of the mode-S packets being decoded. Is there any option that
I
can set to timestamp the mode-S packet? The reason I want this timestamp
function is that I want to know the decoded packet data correspond to
which
part of the raw data (complex baseband data samples).

Thank you for any help you can provide in this situation.

I found that there’s a file called “air_modes_preamble.cc” seems to
provide
the timestamp function. Does anyone know how to use this file
separately?

Best regards,
Cheng C.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Cheng C. [email protected]
wrote:

part of the raw data (complex baseband data samples).

If you’re using a USRP, you should be getting a timestamp. It’s the
second
number printed, as in the following:
(-14 1.29258827811) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from ab2984 at
3000ft

If you are using a GPSDO with your USRP, the printed time will be in UTC
seconds. Otherwise, it will be in seconds since the application started
running.

–n

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have to use a 10M sampling rate in my case, but due to computer
constrain, modes_rx will cause overflow when used directly with -r
10000000. I gauss it’s because it’s sampling data in float? I am using a
GPSDO with USRP.

So I record data in short at 10M sampling rate, convert from short to
float
and then input to modes_rx. The output looks like this:
{{{
(27 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from dc2ed9 at 45900ft
(speed 600-1200kt)
(23 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 2443b0
at
59800ft (GROUND ALERT)
(24 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 3b1fc3
at
3200ft (SPI)
(21 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from d5ca0e: ACS: 0xda21,
BCS: 0xc923, ECS: 0xee, continues 8 ident 123e
(22 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 5ad8b4 with
ident 728 (GROUND ALERT)
(37 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,9-1 (track report) from 7805dd with
velocity
218kt heading 238 VS -1664
}}}

The timestamp are all zeros.

Another question is that if I use modes_rx, how to save the sampled
complex
baseband signal? Is the data saved somewhere that I’ve missed?

Best regards,
Cheng C.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:23 AM, Cheng C. [email protected]
wrote:

float and then input to modes_rx. The output looks like this:
ident 728 (GROUND ALERT)
(37 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,9-1 (track report) from 7805dd with velocity
218kt heading 238 VS -1664
}}}

The timestamp are all zeros.

This appears to be a bug. Can you paste the entire output of
gr-air-modes?

I’m also concerned by the data you’ve shown. There is only one real
reply
in the above data – the last one. The others are all spurious replies.
Can
you tell me the command line you’re using as well as the equipment setup

daughterboard, antenna, etc.?

Another question is that if I use modes_rx, how to save the sampled
complex baseband signal? Is the data saved somewhere that I’ve missed?

This is not something modes_rx is designed to do. I suggest instead that
you record samples to disk using uhd_rx_cfile, and then run modes_rx on
the
saved file using --source=.

–n

Mode a packets don’t contain time stamp but that should not stop you te
stamping them from the PC time

Are you Mlat processing. ?

Sent from my iPhone

The reason you’re seeing lots of false packets is the use of a zero
threshold. Leave the -T 0 part out of the command line. Your other
settings
are fine, although if you’re indoors you probably aren’t going to see
much
data at all.

I’ll look into the timestamp issue and see if I can replicate it here.

–n

Hi Nick,

The command line:
{{{
modes_rx -T 0 -r 10000000 -s packet_float.dat
}}}

The setup:
USRP + WBX + VERT900 Antenna, gain is set at 19 when recording the data.

The output:
{{{
[email protected]:~/gr-air-modes/apps$ modes_rx -T 0 -r 10000000 -s
packet_float.dat
Using file source packet_float.dat
Rate is 10000000
Using Volk machine: avx_32_mmx_orc
(41 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8b11e3 at 43825ft
(speed <75kt)
(31 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 76ce83 at 19000ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(38 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7805dd at 3025ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(26 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 53dd8d
at
-1000ft (SPI)
(25 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from d9a7dd
(27 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from ee5e77 at 44475ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(26 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from e2683e at 33850ft
(speed 1200-2400kt)
(38 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7805dd at 3025ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(26 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from df163e
(26 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 4dd8f4
(22 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 3b8ec9 at 59100ft
(speed 75-150kt)
(26 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 9f6f91 at 18450ft
(speed 1200-2400kt)
(28 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from c4b50b
(31 0.00000000) Type 11 (all call reply) from 76ce83 in reply to
interrogator 0 with capability level 6
(31 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from 75008f: ACS:
0x10680,
BCS: 0xf600, ECS: 0x0, continues 0 ident 564
(23 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 38f620
(26 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from d7a547
(29 0.00000000) Type 11 (all call reply) from 76aa6b in reply to
interrogator 0 with capability level 6
(26 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from b49331 with
ident 7150 (aircraft is on the ground)
(29 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 8f6b6a with
ident 7610 (SPI ALERT)
(39 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from a69223
at
32975ft (AIRBORNE ALERT)
(25 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from acc9e9
at
53700ft (aircraft is on the ground)
(33 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a01d4 at 18750ft
(speed 300-600kt)
(32 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a01d4 at 18750ft
(speed 300-600kt)
(28 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 601589 at 46725ft
(TCAS resolution inhibited)
(27 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 4ba262 with
ident 2520 (SPI)
(24 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from fba5fc: ACS:
0x250aa,
BCS: 0xe638, ECS: 0xa2, continues 6 ident 68
(25 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from fbc939 with
ident 3620 (SPI ALERT)
(24 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7e5086 at 111200ft
(speed 150-300kt)
(24 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 10b1ec
(25 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 1aba1c
(24 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 9d7554 at 10800ft
(speed 2400-4800kt)
(23 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 9da024 with
ident 3540 (GROUND ALERT)
(27 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 9f8569
(24 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 5da41f
(25 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from ae194c at 48875ft
(speed 600-1200kt)
(23 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 11099d
(30 0.00000000) Type 20 TCAS report from 76aa6b: (no handler for TTI=0)
at
11450ft
(23 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from b7a19e
(28 0.00000000) Type 20 link capability report from ef7118: ACS:
0x55278,
BCS: 0x954d, ECS: 0xb1, continues 14 at 51300ft
(24 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7f4d04 at 13475ft
(speed 75-150kt)
(32 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,9-1 (track report) from 8a01d4 with
velocity
406kt heading 150 VS 1984
(28 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from 8992dc: ACS:
0x100c0,
BCS: 0xe600, ECS: 0x0, continues 0 ident 9a0
(37 0.00000000) Type 20 TCAS report from 7805dd: (no handler for TTI=0)
at
3000ft
(27 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from dc2ed9 at 45900ft
(speed 600-1200kt)
(23 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 2443b0
at
59800ft (GROUND ALERT)
(24 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 3b1fc3
at
3200ft (SPI)
(21 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from d5ca0e: ACS: 0xda21,
BCS: 0xc923, ECS: 0xee, continues 8 ident 123e
(22 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 5ad8b4 with
ident 728 (GROUND ALERT)
(37 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,9-1 (track report) from 7805dd with
velocity
218kt heading 238 VS -1664
}}}

Best regards,
Cheng C.

Haven’t used bladeRF, but I have used other LMS6002D-based radios with
gr-air-modes, with some success. The problem is Mode S has a weak CRC
and
is thus vulnerable to spurious packets. That said, in practice spurious
replies should be under 1% of your total. Experiment with gain and
threshold settings – your feedback should be nonunique ICAO numbers; in
other words you’re looking for multiple replies from the same aircraft.
The
“get_dupes.py” script in apps/ will take the output generated by
gr-air-modes and parse it to tell you how many actual aircraft you’ve
heard.

–n

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 2:35 AM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras

When having no clue about the data I should expect - how can I find out
about the real data, and how can I see what is decoded noise? I am using
the
bladeRF, and to me most data looks wrong, too :slight_smile:

Ralph-

From: [email protected]lid
[mailto:[email protected]lid] On Behalf Of
Nick
Foster
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 9:43 AM
To: Cheng C.
Cc: GNURadio D.ion List
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help about using gr-air-modes

The reason you’re seeing lots of false packets is the use of a zero
threshold. Leave the -T 0 part out of the command line. Your other
settings
are fine, although if you’re indoors you probably aren’t going to see
much
data at all.

I’ll look into the timestamp issue and see if I can replicate it here.

–n

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:40 AM, Cheng C. [email protected]
wrote:

Hi Nick,

The command line:

{{{

modes_rx -T 0 -r 10000000 -s packet_float.dat

}}}

The setup:

USRP + WBX + VERT900 Antenna, gain is set at 19 when recording the data.

The output:

{{{

[email protected]:~/gr-air-modes/apps$ modes_rx -T 0 -r 10000000 -s
packet_float.dat

Using file source packet_float.dat

Rate is 10000000

Using Volk machine: avx_32_mmx_orc

(41 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8b11e3 at 43825ft
(speed <75kt)

(31 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 76ce83 at 19000ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)

(38 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7805dd at 3025ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)

(26 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 53dd8d
at
-1000ft (SPI)

(25 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from d9a7dd

(27 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from ee5e77 at 44475ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)

(26 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from e2683e at 33850ft
(speed 1200-2400kt)

(38 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7805dd at 3025ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)

(26 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from df163e

(26 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 4dd8f4

(22 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 3b8ec9 at 59100ft
(speed 75-150kt)

(26 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 9f6f91 at 18450ft
(speed 1200-2400kt)

(28 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from c4b50b

(31 0.00000000) Type 11 (all call reply) from 76ce83 in reply to
interrogator 0 with capability level 6

(31 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from 75008f: ACS:
0x10680,
BCS: 0xf600, ECS: 0x0, continues 0 ident 564

(23 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 38f620

(26 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from d7a547

(29 0.00000000) Type 11 (all call reply) from 76aa6b in reply to
interrogator 0 with capability level 6

(26 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from b49331 with
ident 7150 (aircraft is on the ground)

(29 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 8f6b6a with
ident 7610 (SPI ALERT)

(39 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from a69223
at
32975ft (AIRBORNE ALERT)

(25 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from acc9e9
at
53700ft (aircraft is on the ground)

(33 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a01d4 at 18750ft
(speed 300-600kt)

(32 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a01d4 at 18750ft
(speed 300-600kt)

(28 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 601589 at 46725ft
(TCAS
resolution inhibited)

(27 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 4ba262 with
ident 2520 (SPI)

(24 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from fba5fc: ACS:
0x250aa,
BCS: 0xe638, ECS: 0xa2, continues 6 ident 68

(25 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from fbc939 with
ident 3620 (SPI ALERT)

(24 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7e5086 at 111200ft
(speed 150-300kt)

(24 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 10b1ec

(25 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 1aba1c

(24 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 9d7554 at 10800ft
(speed 2400-4800kt)

(23 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 9da024 with
ident 3540 (GROUND ALERT)

(27 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 9f8569

(24 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 5da41f

(25 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from ae194c at 48875ft
(speed 600-1200kt)

(23 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from 11099d

(30 0.00000000) Type 20 TCAS report from 76aa6b: (no handler for TTI=0)
at
11450ft

(23 0.00000000) No handler for message type 24 from b7a19e

(28 0.00000000) Type 20 link capability report from ef7118: ACS:
0x55278,
BCS: 0x954d, ECS: 0xb1, continues 14 at 51300ft

(24 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7f4d04 at 13475ft
(speed 75-150kt)

(32 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,9-1 (track report) from 8a01d4 with
velocity
406kt heading 150 VS 1984

(28 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from 8992dc: ACS:
0x100c0,
BCS: 0xe600, ECS: 0x0, continues 0 ident 9a0

(37 0.00000000) Type 20 TCAS report from 7805dd: (no handler for TTI=0)
at
3000ft

(27 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from dc2ed9 at 45900ft
(speed 600-1200kt)

(23 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 2443b0
at
59800ft (GROUND ALERT)

(24 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 3b1fc3
at
3200ft (SPI)

(21 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from d5ca0e: ACS: 0xda21,
BCS: 0xc923, ECS: 0xee, continues 8 ident 123e

(22 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 5ad8b4 with
ident 728 (GROUND ALERT)

(37 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,9-1 (track report) from 7805dd with
velocity
218kt heading 238 VS -1664

}}}

Best regards,

Cheng C.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Nick F. [email protected]
wrote:

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:23 AM, Cheng C. [email protected]
wrote:

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have to use a 10M sampling rate in my case, but due to computer
constrain,
modes_rx will cause overflow when used directly with -r 10000000. I
gauss
it’s because it’s sampling data in float? I am using a GPSDO with USRP.

So I record data in short at 10M sampling rate, convert from short to
float
and then input to modes_rx. The output looks like this:

{{{

(27 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from dc2ed9 at 45900ft
(speed 600-1200kt)

(23 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 2443b0
at
59800ft (GROUND ALERT)

(24 0.00000000) Type 4 (short surveillance altitude reply) from 3b1fc3
at
3200ft (SPI)

(21 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from d5ca0e: ACS: 0xda21,
BCS: 0xc923, ECS: 0xee, continues 8 ident 123e

(22 0.00000000) Type 5 (short surveillance ident reply) from 5ad8b4 with
ident 728 (GROUND ALERT)

(37 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,9-1 (track report) from 7805dd with
velocity
218kt heading 238 VS -1664

}}}

The timestamp are all zeros.

This appears to be a bug. Can you paste the entire output of
gr-air-modes?

I’m also concerned by the data you’ve shown. There is only one real
reply in
the above data – the last one. The others are all spurious replies. Can
you
tell me the command line you’re using as well as the equipment setup –
daughterboard, antenna, etc.?

Another question is that if I use modes_rx, how to save the sampled
complex
baseband signal? Is the data saved somewhere that I’ve missed?

This is not something modes_rx is designed to do. I suggest instead that
you
record samples to disk using uhd_rx_cfile, and then run modes_rx on the
saved file using --source=.

–n

Best regards,

Cheng C.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Nick F. [email protected]
wrote:

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Cheng C. [email protected]
wrote:

Hi,

I am using gr-air-modes for decoding the air plane signal with USRP.
I’ve
successfully used the “modes_rx” and “modes_gui” for decoding the mode-S
packets.

However, it seems that the modes_rx or modes_gui can’t provide the
timestamp
of the mode-S packets being decoded. Is there any option that I can set
to
timestamp the mode-S packet? The reason I want this timestamp function
is
that I want to know the decoded packet data correspond to which part of
the
raw data (complex baseband data samples).

If you’re using a USRP, you should be getting a timestamp. It’s the
second
number printed, as in the following:

(-14 1.29258827811) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from ab2984 at
3000ft

If you are using a GPSDO with your USRP, the printed time will be in UTC
seconds. Otherwise, it will be in seconds since the application started
running.

–n

Thank you for any help you can provide in this situation.

I found that there’s a file called “air_modes_preamble.cc” seems to
provide
the timestamp function. Does anyone know how to use this file
separately?

Best regards,

Cheng C.


Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio


Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your explanation :slight_smile:

Today I have collected some data using the same setup, USRP N210 with
GPSDO

  • WBX. The collection is done at the rooftop with open sky.
    Gain: 20
    Sampling Rate: 10M
    Center Frequency: 1090M
    Data format: complex float (Use GNUradio Companion for collecting data.
    I
    think this should be the same as using uhd_rx_cfile?)

As shown below, the decoded data seems correct, but the timestamp
information is still quite strange. Is it because the modes_rx program
can’t timestamp packets for saved data? Do you have any suggestion about
how to identify the Mode S packet from the raw data? (I’ve tried using
the
preamble to cross correlate with the received data, but no success so
far.)

command line:
{{{
modes_rx -s ADSB_10M_JAN29_float_4.dat -r 10000000
}}}

output:
{{{
(-55 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a0301 at 2450ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-52 0.00000000) Type 20 TCAS report from 76ce4e: (no handler for
TTI=0)
at 14200ft
(-55 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a0301 at 2450ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-56 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 76cf27 at 8600ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-50 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,9-1 (track report) from 461eac with
velocity
191kt heading 23 VS 64
(-57 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,5 (position report) from 8a01ba at
(0.985511,
103.824021) at 5375ft
(-56 0.00000000) Type 20 TCAS report from 75029c: (no handler for
TTI=0)
at 38025ft
(-54 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 75029c at 38025ft
(speed 300-600kt)
(-60 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from abee7c at 7100ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-46 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 750279 at 9100ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-58 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a1f1a at 2400ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-55 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a03c2 at 8075ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-45 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from ae075d at 1100ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-50 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 4b1906 at 10100ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-54 0.00000000) Type 20 TCAS report from 76cd88: (no handler for
TTI=0)
at 4100ft
(-51 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 4b1906 at 10100ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-44 0.00000000) Type 11 (all call reply) from 8a01ba in reply to
interrogator 0 with capability level 6
(-52 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,5 (position report) from 76ce4e at
(1.148118,
104.249078) at 14225ft
(-55 0.00000000) Type 20 TCAS report from 76cd88: (no handler for
TTI=0)
at 4100ft
(-58 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a0301 at 2450ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-56 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 732f06 at 3700ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-51 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 7501fd at 33000ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-53 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 76cd88 at 4100ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-55 0.00000000) Type 21 link capability report from 76cd88: ACS:
0x10080,
BCS: 0xf600, ECS: 0x0, continues 0 ident 9c
(-51 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 76ce4e at 14225ft
(speed 300-600kt)
(-45 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from ae075d at 1100ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-56 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 8a0301 at 2450ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-57 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 76cf27 at 8600ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-54 0.00000000) Type 17 BDS0,5 (position report) from 76cd88 at
(0.876299,
103.944397) at 4100ft
(-52 0.00000000) Type 0 (short A-A surveillance) from 76ce4e at 14225ft
(Vertical TCAS resolution only)
(-50 0.00000000) Type 11 (all call reply) from 461eac in reply to
interrogator 0 with capability level 6
}}}

Best regards,
Cheng C.

Hi Nick,

Thanks.

Is it possible to treat the start of the save samples as time 0, then
timestamp following packets accordingly? Well, if not, I think it would
be
a good feature to be added in the future.

Best regards,
Cheng C.

Oh! Of course. Yes, that’s why I wanted to see the complete output –
timestamps are not kept in the saved samples. You’ll only get timestamps
if
you are viewing live data.

–n

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs