Hellos

Hello. Another mewling newbie out here.
Hoping to implement USRP at 2300 GHz for EME, hook to WSGJ65 somehow.
Anyone know where the .PDF file(s) are for the 2400 T/R daughterboard is
(are)? I’ve looked at the USRP trunk, and I can find the stuff for
making
the PCB’s but not the .PDF.

73 and 42
Don

–
Dr. Don L. AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road
POB 134
Huson, MT, 59846
VOX 406-626-4304
www.lightningforensics.com
www.sixmilesystems.com

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 12:11:33PM -0600, Don L. wrote:

Hello. Another mewling newbie out here.
Hoping to implement USRP at 2300 GHz for EME, hook to WSGJ65 somehow.
Anyone know where the .PDF file(s) are for the 2400 T/R daughterboard is
(are)? I’ve looked at the USRP trunk, and I can find the stuff for making
the PCB’s but not the .PDF.

73 and 42
Don

The schematics (.ps = PostScript) for all of the RFX daughterboards
can be found here:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/usrp-hw/trunk/rfx

Let us know how it goes!

Eric