heckle version 1.2.0 has been released!
by Ryan D. and Kevin C.
Heckle is a mutation tester. It modifies your code and runs your
tests to make sure they fail. The idea is that if code can be changed
and your tests don’t notice, either that code isn’t being covered or
it doesn’t do anything.
== 1.2.0 / 2007-01-15
2 major enhancements:
- Timeout for tests set dynamically and overridable with -T
- Class method support with “self.method_name”
3 minor enhancements:
- -b allows heckling of branches only
- Restructured class heirarchy and got rid of Base and others.
- Revamped the tests and reduced size by 60%.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed the infinite loop caused by syntax errors