Head builds on NetBSD

Perhaps this shouldn’t be news, but I have been busy with other things
and haven’t tried to build GNU Radio in a long time, so I thought I’d
try it and see if anything needed fixing. I just did a build of the
head of svn on a system that’s basically the old 4.0 branch from last
january and it built just fine.

I did have to clean out a lot of .deps files - just updating and
rerunning the autotools stuff cause the link to fail. But after pruning
all was well.

This was with:

CONF_COMPONENT_ARGS="
–disable-all-components
–enable-omnithread
–enable-gnuradio-core
–enable-usrp
–enable-gr-usrp
–disable-gr-audio-alsa
–disable-gr-audio-jack
–enable-gr-audio-oss
–disable-gr-audio-osx
–disable-gr-audio-portaudio
–disable-gr-audio-windows
–disable-gr-atsc
–disable-gr-comedi
–disable-gr-gsm-fr-vocoder
–disable-gr-radio-astronomy
–disable-gr-trellis
–disable-gr-video-sdl
–enable-gr-wxgui
–enable-pmt
–enable-mblock
–disable-ezdop
–disable-gr-ezdop
–enable-gnuradio-examples
"

Greg T. wrote:

Perhaps this shouldn’t be news, but I have been busy with other things
and haven’t tried to build GNU Radio in a long time, so I thought I’d
try it and see if anything needed fixing. I just did a build of the
head of svn on a system that’s basically the old 4.0 branch from last
january and it built just fine.

Thanks for the report.

–enable-gr-audio-oss
–enable-pmt
–enable-mblock
–disable-ezdop
–disable-gr-ezdop
–enable-gnuradio-examples
"

As the list of top-level components in the build has changed since last
January, you’ll need to adjust the above line to suit.


Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC
http://corganenterprises.com

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs