Hashery 2.1.0 (Golden Retriever) has been released.
The major change of this release is to switch to
Hash#fetch as the
fundamental CRUD read method in place of the
#read core extension (an
#). This is a pretty fundamental change which required
modification of a number of classes. So, please, don’t hesitate to file
issue if you experience any problems.
In addition, the Hash#read core extension has been renamed to
Hash#retrieve to avoid any possible confusion with IO objects. This
also fixes a couple of issues with 1.8 compatibility and makes a few
- Rename Hash#read to Hash#retrieve.
Dictionary.alphain favor of
- Add support for block argument in Dictionary#order_by_key and
- Fix OpenHash issues with Ruby 1.8.x compatibility.
- OpenHash methods are opened up via
- Change OpenCascade to auto-create the subclass when inherited.