Harvested is a new ruby wrapper around the Harvest Time Tracking API
Some features include:
- Managing Clients, Projects, Users, Contacts, Expenses, Tasks, and
- Includes both a standard client and a “hardy client” depending on how
much error handling you want to deal with.
- Built without using Rails dependencies in case you are bringing it
into a non-Rails environment.
Information about the project:
- Install: “gem install harvestable”
- Source including Readme with examples:
- Roadmap: http://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/63260
- Initial Blog Post:
I still have some work to do, but this was enough of a milestone to
release it to the wild.