- 1/3 of the summer is gone!
- Midterm evaluations are due at the end of next week (June 27). They
short so shouldn’t affect progress at all.
- Coproc dev call next week to get more ideas on GNU Radio integration.
Time TBD: http://whenisgood.net/rhep54r
- We finally got GNU Radio running on the board and a successful
to a usrp
- Figured out some of TI’s software tools. Built and ran a successful
test for the network coprocessor. Will hopefully get data in and out of
FFTC this week.
I have updated the wiki with my steps for those interested. I still need
add some stuff on the MCSDK and programming the board but that’s when I
make a little more progress. Stay tuned: