Apologies for the delay in brining the update. There was a confusion
the hardware from TI and I was traveling the week GSoC started. Here are
some brief points, for more detailed info please consult the wiki page:
- The hardware is expected to arrive later this week
- TI wants me to present results at a conference in the first week of
August so earlier timeline than expected!
- Philip and I are exploring the use of get_user_pages to perform direct
with co-processors without having to perform an extra copy to the
Example on github
- Tom is helping me with gnuradio-runtime so that we can setup direct IO
from gnuradio blocks to act directly on the gnuradio buffers.
- We decided to use the Fast Fourier Transform Co-processor (FFTC) as
That’s about it for now. If you are interested please read through the
page and offer any questions/suggestions.