graph version 2.3.0 has been released!
Graph is a type of hash that outputs in graphviz’s dot format. It
comes with a command-line interface that is easily pluggable.
It ships with plugins to graph dependencies and status of installed
rubygems, rake tasks, homebrew ports, mac ports, and freebsd ports,
coloring leaf nodes blue, outdated nodes red, and outdated leaf nodes
OSX quick tip:
% sudo gem install graph % sudo brew install graphviz % gem unpack graph % cd graph* % rake gallery % open gallery/*.png
2.3.0 / 2011-10-04
7 minor enhancements:
- Added CompoundAttribute
- Added arrowhead, arrowtail, and arrowsize attribute methods.
- Added default arrowhead attribute helpers (vee, box, dot, etc)…
- Added fontsize
- Attribute#+ now returns a CompoundAttribute
- Colorscheme is now passed down to subgraphs.
- font shortcut no longer takes optional fontsize.