Since this device utilizes the LibUSRP driver, all USRP1 Applications
should be able to work with this SDR device.
This handheld wideband SDR device fits comfortably within the dimensions
the BladeRF, but utilizes USB 2.0 to AVOID well known USB 3.0 Issues
• Wide RF range 33MHz-4400Mhz *(1)
• 64MSPS 14bit AD
• 128MSPS 12bit DA
• Wide range supply voltage from DC 8V-24V.
• USB 2.0 H/S connectivity provide max 8M sampling bandwidth(16bit).
• Integrated accuracy ±0.5ppm @25℃ TCXO andstability is ±1.0ppm
• Flexible PLL regenerated clock for AD/DA to get more choice.
• Impact PCBA form factor 118.18*76.68 mm
More technical information can be found here:
Works with the following software from within windows:
Windows GSM Scanner ( Working Nicely )
Windows GSM Base Station ( Alpha Version Software)
www.SoftwareRadio.us for more information.
E-Mail: [email protected]