GNURadio 3.7.2.1 Installation Problem

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM, [email protected]
wrote:

Can anyone help me!! Thanks at all!!

Francesco, on the same platform/arch i was able to install gnuradio
using
the installer script… it actually resolve a very old issue i had with
portaudio that even though is not present was always breaking make. give
it
a try:

http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio

the pybombs method did just that… bombs! (no offense, nothing personal)

:slight_smile:

Ha, that exactly is my impression, regarding the pybombs thing – but it
is a time ago when I have tried it, I guess things work out much nicer
now, but I must admit, I use pybombs only as a source of information, to
find out what interesting gr stuff may be available. Then I simply
install and compile it by hand, without involving pybombs :slight_smile:

Ralph.

wrote:

Can anyone help me!! Thanks at all!!

Francesco, on the same platform/arch i was able to install gnuradio
using the installer script… it actually resolve a very old issue i had
with portaudio that even though is not present was always breaking make.
give it a try:

http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio

the pybombs method did just that… bombs! (no offense, nothing personal)

:slight_smile:

I proceed with source installation because I need to patch the code of
GNURadio, but I want to do this after trying the software, for this
reason i
simply get the sources.
Francesco.

http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/GNURadio-3-7-2-1-Installation-Problem-tp45364p45391.html