Globalize2 updates - please test!

Hey,

I spent last nite with recreational ruby hacking and closed some
longstanding globalize2 issues. One fix was for #to_xml to include
translated and untranslated attributes. I therefor overloaded
#attributes and #attribute_names. Since those are really essential
methods in ActiveRecord I’d be glad if you could install globalize2
from github and run you app tests against it to see if anything funky
happens.

I added tests of course but real world app tests would make me more
confident releasing it to rubygems.org

Repo: http://github.com/joshmh/globalize2
Changes: http://github.com/joshmh/globalize2/commits/master/

Kind regards, John