Globalize - Wiki down, docs down, status?

Hi,

Currently the wiki entry for Globalize
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/Globalize+Plugin

http://globalize.diluvia.net is down,

oops, let me re-phrase that

currently the wiki entry for Globalize at
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/Globalize+Plugin

points to diluvia.net which seems to be mostly down. It seems that
Globalize has moved, could a Globalize person update the wiki page with
the correct locations plz.

What is the current state of globalize? And is it being used
successfully by people?

Many thanks

Andrew

Apologies for mistake with first post :slight_smile:

andrew premdas wrote:

Hi,

Currently the wiki entry for Globalize
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/Globalize+Plugin

http://globalize.diluvia.net is down,

Globalize is now located at :

http://globalize-rails.org

The old wiki address will redirect there from now on - I neglected to
set that up.

Globalize is being used in a few projects, but needs a lot more help
to mature. Please write about your setup and what your experiences are.

Joshua Sierles

Thanks for that,

Currently we don’t have a setup - trying to get one but the repository
the
new globalize wiki says globalize can be got from is down (
svn://www.diluvia.net/rails-plugins/globalize/trunk)

Has the svn repository been migrated to a new address yet?

All best

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Yep, looks like diluvia is down right now. I’m working on getting the
new one up at: http://svn.globalize-rails.org/svn/globalize.

It’s not up yet, but hopefully will be working some time today.

Best,
Josh
http://shnoo.gr

Andrew P. wrote:

Thanks for that,

Currently we don’t have a setup - trying to get one but the repository
the
new globalize wiki says globalize can be got from is down (
svn://www.diluvia.net/rails-plugins/globalize/trunk)

Has the svn repository been migrated to a new address yet?

All best

Andrew

n1 Josh many thanks

It’s up:

http://svn.globalize-rails.org/svn/globalize/globalize/trunk

Josh

Joshua Harvey wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Yep, looks like diluvia is down right now. I’m working on getting the
new one up at: http://svn.globalize-rails.org/svn/globalize.

It’s not up yet, but hopefully will be working some time today.

Best,
Josh
http://shnoo.gr

Andrew P. wrote:

Thanks for that,

Currently we don’t have a setup - trying to get one but the repository
the
new globalize wiki says globalize can be got from is down (
svn://www.diluvia.net/rails-plugins/globalize/trunk)

Has the svn repository been migrated to a new address yet?

All best

Andrew

DHH mentioned it on the Rails blog. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Robby

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 19:34 +0100, Joshua Harvey wrote:

new one up at: http://svn.globalize-rails.org/svn/globalize.

Currently we don’t have a setup - trying to get one but the repository


/**************************************************************

  • Robby R., Founder & Executive Director *
  • PLANET ARGON, LLC | www.planetargon.com *
  • Ruby on Rails Development, Consulting, and Hosting *
  • Portland, Oregon | p: 503.351.4730 | f: 815.642.4068 *
  • blog: www.robbyonrails.com | book: www.programmingrails.com *
    ***************************************************************/

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs