Is there anywhere tutorial how to create working application using
I need to create a site in 3 different languages and i was suggested to
use globalize plugin. I’ve read a bit on globalize wiki page and pdf
from the presentation available on the same page, but i still can’t
figure out how to use it.
- Can i translate names of models and columns using this plugin?
- What file should i edit to translate names of months, days etc?
- Do i have to change the default route? It’s not mentioned in the
wiki, but it’s changed in the pdf presentation.
- Do i have to provide set_locale method? (same as in question 3)
- Do i have to create a single view for all languages (and provide
translation of the static content somewhere) or a separate view for
every translation (and provide translation of the static content there).
- Is it possible not to display an object if there’s no translation for
it in requested language?
I’ve got more questions, but if there’s anywhere example of an
application using this plugin or a good tutorial, i could probably
answer most of them by myself.
Thanks in advance