It seems our GitHub experiment has been pretty timely – the Rails
project will be moving to GitHub shortly, if they haven’t already – and
so far successful in promoting collaboration.
In the past few days since I announced the experiment, we’ve had 24
people start watching the repository, and a number of forks. Nick
Plante submitted the first pull request (an enhancement to Shards),
which I must say was immensely easier to integrate than the diff/patch
workflow SVN requires.
On that note, will someone with some spare invites please send one to
Daniel S.? I’ve used all of mine up. His address is daniels AT
thegroggysquirrel DOT com.
Here’s my game plan for tomorrow, my first regular “Radiant day”:
- Expand coverage of “helper” specs
- Convert core extension tests to specs, verify generated spec_helper
- Continue working on rewrite of “accents” (extension registry)
- Plan and/or record podcast episode
- IRC “office hours”, of course