Getting this today from recent GR master build:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/mleech/top_block.py”, line 74, in
tb = top_block()
File “/home/mleech/top_block.py”, line 39, in init
channels=range(1),
File
“/usr/local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/uhd/init.py”,
line 122, in constructor_interceptor
return old_constructor(*args)
File
“/usr/local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/uhd/uhd_swig.py”,
line 1747, in make
return _uhd_swig.usrp_source_make(*args)
NotImplementedError: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded
function ‘usrp_source_make’.
Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
make(::uhd::device_addr_t const &,::uhd::io_type_t const &,size_t)
gr::uhd::usrp_source::make(::uhd::device_addr_t const
&,::uhd::stream_args_t const &)

gnuradio-config-info returns:

v3.7.4git-183-g967489ad

linux; GNU C++ version 4.5.1 20100924 (Red Hat 4.5.1-4); Boost_104400;
UHD_003.007.001-14-g1d2e8d39

– Opening a USRP1 device…
– Using FPGA clock rate of 64.000000MHz…


/
| Device: USRP1 Device
| _____________________________________________________
| /
| | Mboard: USRP1
| | serial: SRL__269
| | name: old-usrp1
| |
| | Time sources: none
| | Clock sources: internal
| | Sensors:
| | _____________________________________________________
| | /
| | | RX DSP: 0
| | | Freq range: -32.000 to 32.000 Mhz
| | _____________________________________________________
| | /
| | | RX DSP: 1
| | | Freq range: -32.000 to 32.000 Mhz
| | _____________________________________________________
| | /
| | | RX Dboard: A
| | | ID: DBSRX (0x0002)
| | | _____________________________________________________
| | | /
| | | | RX Frontend: 0
| | | | Name: DBSRX
| | | | Antennas: J3
| | | | Sensors: lo_locked
| | | | Freq range: 800.000 to 2400.000 Mhz
| | | | Gain range GC1: 0.0 to 56.0 step 0.5 dB
| | | | Gain range GC2: 0.0 to 24.0 step 1.0 dB
| | | | Connection Type: IQ
| | | | Uses LO offset: No
| | | _____________________________________________________
| | | /
| | | | RX Codec: A
| | | | Name: ad9522
| | | | Gain range pga: 0.0 to 20.0 step 1.0 dB
| | _____________________________________________________
| | /
| | | RX Dboard: B
| | | ID: DBSRX (0x0002)
| | | _____________________________________________________
| | | /
| | | | RX Frontend: 0
| | | | Name: DBSRX
| | | | Antennas: J3
| | | | Sensors: lo_locked
| | | | Freq range: 800.000 to 2400.000 Mhz
| | | | Gain range GC1: 0.0 to 56.0 step 0.5 dB
| | | | Gain range GC2: 0.0 to 24.0 step 1.0 dB
| | | | Connection Type: IQ
| | | | Uses LO offset: No
| | | _____________________________________________________
| | | /
| | | | RX Codec: B
| | | | Name: ad9522
| | | | Gain range pga: 0.0 to 20.0 step 1.0 dB
| | _____________________________________________________
| | /
| | | TX DSP: 0
| | | Freq range: -44.000 to 44.000 Mhz
| | _____________________________________________________
| | /
| | | TX DSP: 1
| | | Freq range: -44.000 to 44.000 Mhz
| | _____________________________________________________
| | /
| | | TX Dboard: A
| | | _____________________________________________________
| | | /
| | | | TX Frontend: 0
| | | | Name: Unknown (0xffff) - 0
| | | | Antennas:
| | | | Sensors:
| | | | Freq range: 0.000 to 0.000 Mhz
| | | | Gain Elements: None
| | | | Connection Type: IQ
| | | | Uses LO offset: No
| | | _____________________________________________________
| | | /
| | | | TX Codec: A
| | | | Name: ad9522
| | | | Gain range pga: -20.0 to 0.0 step 0.1 dB
| | _____________________________________________________
| | /
| | | TX Dboard: B
| | | _____________________________________________________
| | | /
| | | | TX Frontend: 0
| | | | Name: Unknown (0xffff) - 0
| | | | Antennas:
| | | | Sensors:
| | | | Freq range: 0.000 to 0.000 Mhz
| | | | Gain Elements: None
| | | | Connection Type: IQ
| | | | Uses LO offset: No
| | | _____________________________________________________
| | | /
| | | | TX Codec: B
| | | | Name: ad9522
| | | | Gain range pga: -20.0 to 0.0 step 0.1 dB

And if I use an osmocom block (such as provided by osmocom-fft) it works
just fine, so I suspect this is an issue in gr-uhd.


Marcus L.
Principal Investigator
Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium
http://www.sbrac.org


Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio

On 06.05.2014 01:17, Johnathan C. wrote:

function. It’s possible that if you did not do a ‘make clean’, that the
swig wrapper did not get recompiled, and is trying to use the old one.

There was; we now have a tag key for TSB mode.

M

On 06.05.2014 16:35, Marcus L. wrote:

Well, I was utterly unable to get it to work, using any recent GR paired
with latest “master” of UHD.
I get the same error every time. The swig-generated code “looks”
correct, but this error persists.
I have cleaned every vestige of Gnu Radio and UHD from my system, and
done totally-clean builds and this
happens. Yet, when I use the gr-osmosdr wrapper, it works just fine,
which suggests that it’s in the
SWIGging that happens for gr-uhd.

FYI: The cause of this might be tagged stream support Sean and I added a
while back.
gr-osmosdr uses the legacy setup call, which doesn’t (and won’t) support
TSBs, so this corroborates the hypothesis.

However…

 >> gr::uhd::usrp_source::make(::uhd::device_addr_t const
 >> &,::uhd::stream_args_t const &)

The second of these make calls was changed, and this doesn’t reflect the
changes we did. Will need to investigate. I’ll ping you in IRC when I
get 'round to doing so.

M


Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs