This is mainly a bug fix release.
It is yet another command-line parser, that uses regular expressions
in its engine. It is designed to be extremely easy to use, but very
args = Getopt::Declare.new(<<‘EOF’)
For more information:
1.23 - * Added all samples as Ruby unit tests, which lead to the
of some bugs.
* Fixed silly bug with foundid that would make some parsing not
work (required parameters).
* Fixed a silly bug when parsing from a string file, which
modify the string in place
* Fixed a bug in that would make it not parse Rh+ and Rh- in
cmdline_pvttype demo and other potential regexes.
* Removed 3 warnings from parsing multiple times.
* Fixed a bug with cluster: singles not working.
* Fixed a stack trace bug with optional single text arguments.
* Improved handling of optional integer/float arguments,
them as nil instead of 0 as before.
* Added ‘used’ function to allow returning the flags that are
* Made CSV demo work again, albeit I am not too happy with the