— Original message —
From: “gaspy” [email protected]
Date: 22 October 2013, 15:12:54

I’m new to nginx. I love the gzip_static option and I;ve been thinking about
the best way to generate, update and delete these files.
I wrote an article here:
http://www.richnetapps.com/generation-of-gzip-files-for-nginx/

My method uses inotifywait.

I hope it’s useful and that I didn’t make any glaring errors.

Nice implementation. But it is for Linux. What about FreeBSD? May be
do you know any solution? (I think this is kqueue-based).