From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:55:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [ruby-gnome2-devel-en] Gdk::Color to HTML Format Hex

str = (color.red >> 8).to_s(16)
str += (color.green >> 8).to_s(16)
str += (color.blue >> 8).to_s(16)

what you do best, core application coding. Discover what’s new with
Crystal Reports now. Best Open Source Mac Front-Ends 2023

ruby-gnome2-devel-en mailing list
[email protected]
ruby-gnome2-devel-en List Signup and Options

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet
Explorer 8

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.

http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U

Damnit, I’m having a real idiot day today …

Scrap that: “#%02x%02x%02x” % [c.red, c.green, c.blue].map {|i| i >> 8}

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:58:33 +0100

Scrap that: “#%02x%02x%02x” % [c.red, c.green, c.blue]

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:55:39 +0100

str = (color.red >> 8).to_s(16)
str += (color.green >> 8).to_s(16)
str += (color.blue >> 8).to_s(16)

what you do best, core application coding. Discover what’s new with
Crystal Reports now. Best Open Source Mac Front-Ends 2023

ruby-gnome2-devel-en mailing list
[email protected]
ruby-gnome2-devel-en List Signup and Options

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet
Explorer 8
Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display
pics, and more. Get Them Now