gauntlet version 1.0.0 has been released!
Gauntlet is a pluggable means of running code against all the latest
gems and storing off the data.
- Downloads all the latest gems and converts them to tarballs for easy
- Iterates through all downloaded gems, unpacks them, and then runs
- Automates storage of results to YAML files.
- Easily skips over projects that already have results (overridable).
- gauntlet commandline locates your gauntlet library via rubygems:
gauntlet flogfinds gauntlet_flog.rb in the flog gem.
class MyGauntlet < Gauntlet
def run name
data[name] = Dir["**/*.rb"]
self.dirty = true
filter = ARGV.shift
filter = Regexp.new filter if filter
gauntlet = MyGauntlet.new
1.0.0 / 2008-12-04
1 major enhancement