Gateway still down?

The news:comp.lang.org <-> ruby-talk gateway doesn’t
seem to be working. Is someone working on it?

[This message sent via ruby-talk; I’ll send another from
comp.lang.ruby]

Regards,

Hi Dennis.

Maybe I can run gateway if it doesn’t need to last very long. Could you
please tell me what I have to install to run gateway?

Specifically, I’m curious about the following:

  1. Do I need to install some sort of newsgroup server?
  2. Do I need some specific linux distribution?
  3. How much CPU/DISK load will be laden on the server?
  4. How long should I have to run the gateway? (I can run it until Dec.,
    2006.)

You can email me if you want: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Minkoo S.

Dennis Oelkers wrote:

So, if anyone knows/runs a news host allowing such sort of
usage I would be happy to hear from you. As a temporary
solution I would be happy if anyone could take over the
gateway until things are worked out here. All we need is a
host with ruby and a stable connection to a news host.