From: Flickr M. [email protected]
Date: 25 Nov 2006 18:34:37 +0000
Subject: [Flickr] Your Photo Upload Failed
To: [email protected]

Your photo upload has failed with the following message:

no images were found attached to the email

If you think you shouldn’t be getting this error, please
send us an email - help [at] flickr.com - and we’ll do our
best to help!

Thanks,

The Flickr Team

This information might be of use to us when diagnosing what
went wrong:

To Address:
Cc Address:
From Address:
Parsed Addresses: [email protected]
[email protected]
Handling Server: www34
Handler Version: 1.166
Transaction Log: www34-1164479677.email
Logged Date: 25-11-2006
User NSID:
Blog Id:

On 11/25/06, Giles B. [email protected] wrote:

Am I the only person who gets Flickr upload failure messages every
time he posts to Ruby-Talk?

I mailed this to Flickr and got a response from Stewart Butterfield.
He was like, “It’s probably some idiot spammer.”

Blog Id:
Yes, I got one just like that when I posted yesterday as well.

Jacob F.