From: Mail Delivery S. [email protected]
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:02 AM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: [email protected]

This is the mail system at host carbon.ruby-lang.org.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

     The mail system

[email protected]: Command died with status 9:
"/usr/local/bin/spamassassin |/usr/share/fml/fml.pl
/var/spool/ml/ruby-talk
". Command output: Nested quantifiers in regex; marked by ← HERE in
m/^CAM9pMnPf5O=CqBnE-++ ← HERE k7Sadv8gu9XaQ2c3JyqCfCBWdb7=BDw/ at
/usr/share/fml/fml.pl line 1844, <LOOKUP_TABLE> line 1.

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: x-unix; Nested quantifiers in regex; marked by ← HERE

From: Mail Delivery S. [email protected]
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:02 AM
To: [email protected]

This is the mail system at host carbon.ruby-lang.org.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered
one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your
own
text from the attached returned message.

wrote:

[...]

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu’ IMAP, POP3 e
SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Capodanno al parco Oltremare Riccione: Pacchetto hotel 3 stelle in
centro + ingresso al parco.