Fwd: Redirection based on Geolocalization

Can some one please help me.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sumit agarwal [email protected]
Date: Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Subject: Redirection based on Geolocalization
To: [email protected]

Hello All,
I am new ruby. I want to redirect some links to other.
For Example:
www.mysite.com/example to www.mysite.com/jp/example

Here jp stands for country e.g. jp = JAPAN
uk = united state

I want it geolocalize in ruby i.e. if some user in japan type the URL
www.mysite.com/example, he/she should be redirect to
www.mysite.com/jp/example
and if some user type the url www.mysite.com/example in UK he/she should
redirect to www.mysite.com/uk/example.

Is it possible in Ruby? I tried it through apache but didn’t find any
solution.

Please help me

Sumit Kumar AGARWAL
Engineer-development
Sopra group.
A-67, Sector 64
Noida - 201 301
U.P, India
Phone : +91 120 4056 100
Mob : 7838577053
www.sopragroup.com
P Before printing, think about the environment.

Sumit Kumar AGARWAL
Engineer-development
Sopra group.
A-67, Sector 64
Noida - 201 301
U.P, India
Phone : +91 120 4056 100
Mob : 7838577053
www.sopragroup.com
P Before printing, think about the environment.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:55 PM, sumit agarwal [email protected]
wrote:

I want it geolocalize in ruby

Is it possible in Ruby? I tried it through apache but didn’t find any
solution.

Did you even try googling ‘ruby geolocalize’??

Hassan S. ------------------------ [email protected]

twitter: @hassan