From: Devlin D. [email protected]
Date: Nov 14, 2006 2:01 PM
Subject: [urug] Re: Reminder: Meeting tonight 14 Nov 2006
To: Utah Ruby U. Group [email protected], RUG
[email protected]

Accidently forgot to include the link to the flyer. It took forever
to get it looking legible on the Mac port or Scribus:

http://students.cs.byu.edu/~devlind/rug/duane-nov-2006.pdf

– Devlin

On 11/14/06, Devlin D. [email protected] wrote:

We will be privileged to hear a presentation by Duane J. about Ruby on Rails. He will touch on topics from building RESTful applications using Rails, to plugins and upon request can expound/demonstrate the Textmate Rails Bundle.

The meeting is tonight, Tuesday November 14,2006 at 7:00 pm in room 120 of the Talmage Building on BYU campus.

All are invited to attend.

– Devlin

URUG talk mailing list
[email protected]