Fwd: Problem with large number of inputs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mostafa A. [email protected]
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with large number of inputs.
To: Activecat [email protected]

Dear Activecat,

I run the whole GNURadio C++ codes in Qtcreator without any problem by
adding these lines to its .pro file:

LIBS += /usr/lib/libboost_signals.so\

/usr/lib/libboost_signals.so.1.48.0\

/usr/lib/libboost_system-mt.so\

/usr/lib/libboost_system.so\

/usr/lib/libboost_system.so.1.48.0\

/usr/lib/libboost_thread-mt.so\

/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so\

/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so.1.48.0\

/usr/lib/libboost_timer-mt.so\

/usr/lib/libboost_timer.so\

-L/usr/local/lib -lgnuradio-audio -lgnuradio-runtime -lgnuradio-pmt
-lgnuradio-blocks -lgnuradio-filter

LIBS+= -L/usr/local/lib -lgnuradio-analog -lgnuradio-runtime
-lgnuradio-pmt -lgnuradio-audio -lgnuradio-blocks -lgnuradio-filter

LIBS+=-lboost_system -lboost_thread-mt -lboost_thread
-lboost_filesystem-mt -lboost_filesystem -lgnuradio-qtgui
-lgnuradio-fft

LIBS += -lfftw3f -lfftw3 \

I didn’t reveal the big picture because I thought I doesn’t help to
figure out the problem :slight_smile:

I finally found the problem! That was so hard to me to do so! I
suddenly recognized that the proceeding block which is connected to
input ports of this block , have a problem and that is, I set the item
sizes of the previous blocks output as gr_complex but in its work
function I set the pointer to the ouput_items as “byte” instead of
gr_complex!!!

Anyway, I have to thank all of you following my questions sincerely.

Best,

Mostafa