Fwd: Please Forward: Ruby Quiz Submission

Begin forwarded message:

On Dec 2, 2007, at 10:45 AM, James Edward G. II wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Daniel L. [email protected]
Date: December 1, 2007 12:53:48 AM CST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Please Forward: Ruby Q. Submission

I’d appreciate any feedback if it’s appropriate to request it.

I think you have a very clean implementation. Nice work.

It does have one trivial bug in it. This line:

raise NotImplementedError(“Because I’m pressed for time.”)

isn’t syntactically correct. You can fix it by changing it to:

raise NotImplementedError, “Because I’m pressed for time.”

or:

raise NotImplementedError.new(“Because I’m pressed for time.”)

Thank you for the excellent site and challenges!

Thank you for participating.

James Edward G. II