We’ve tagged our last release for Rails 1.1.6.
Expect a Rails 1.2 / Engines 1.2 compliant version within a few weeks.
0. rake db:migrate:engines:substruct
- Order confirmation page.
- There are now 3 steps to order, but a more clear order summary
is shown before an order is placed.
- Ability to search orders by email address and notes field on the
- NEW ADMIN REPORT: Orders by country.
- Managing tags for products would throw error if you had no tags.
- Order addresses were messed up on the admin side.
- It was impossible/buggy to create a separate shipping address
an order had been created. Fixed…
- Updating order items from the admin side didn’t properly save the
cost for that order. Fixed order.rb by adding a before_save